The first thing that an employer notices on a resume for the position of delivery driver is the objective. If you have written a powerful objective statement then there are fair chance of your selection for an interview. However, a poor and unattractive objective statement can badly effect you candidacy.
As a resume’s objective provides the first or initial connection between employer and the candidate, therefore, you must put some effort in coming up with an attractive and unique objective statement that quickly grabs the reader’s attention and persuades him to read you resume till the end.
A resume’s objective for delivery driver position must highlight the candidate’s goals, skills and competencies. It should highlight his/her experience along with the knowledge regarding the position under consideration.
Below are some sample objectives for delivery driver resume that are specially designed for your assistance:
Sample Objectives for Delivery Driver Resume
• A seasoned delivery driver keen to work in the similar capacity with ABC Organization. Offering remarkable skills including communication and time management skills along with clean driving record and valid driver license.
• A responsible and dependable delivery driver offering safe driving skills, time management, multitasking and customer service skills, passionate to work in the same role at AAA Groups.
• Want to acquire the position of delivery driver at XYZ Organization. Well-versed in driving to the destination, delivering goods in an efficient manner, collecting payments and adapting driving to traffic conditions.
• To get the position of delivery driver with XYZ Company. Capable of loading and unloading products from trucks. Skilled at using conventional maps and GPS to determine appropriate delivery routes.
• To secure the position of a delivery truck driver at AAA Group utilizing in-depth knowledge of loads and ability to drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
• Looking for the position of a delivery driver at ABC Bakers. Offering expertise in driving delivery trucks, maintaining the vehicle and collecting payments.