The purpose of a delivery driver resume is to grab the prospective employer’s attention. While writing a resume for delivery driver, make sure that it is perfectly tailored and to-the-point. Start your resume with a good and relevant performance summary or a strong objective statement. Inculcate powerful adjectives and industry specific keywords in it.
Delivery Driver Resume Sample (Less Experience)
754 North Avenue
South Dakota, Pierre 78923
(726) 867-6294, Robbie@email.com
To work as a Delivery Driver with Ashir Company where professional driving experience, vehicle maintenance skills and strong understanding of local routes will be fully utilized to make a good contribution to the company’s success.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 years’ experience as a delivery driver.
• Expert in Running and driving automobiles, vans and light trucks.
• Capable of picking up and delivering various products on-time.
• Comprehensive knowledge of vehicle’s electric systems.
• Current Class B CDL.
• Excellent record of selling goods over established routes.
• Proven skills to operate the vehicle following safety guidelines.
• Remarkable verbal communications skills.
• Exceptional customer service and salesmanship capabilities.
• Initiated new routes that reduced delivery time by 40%.
• Promoted to senior position with extra responsibilities and a 30 % increase in salary.
• Maintained delivery vehicles periodically which minimized operating costs by 35%.
Delivery Driver | October 2014 – Present
• Drive light truck to deliver products to customers.
• Load and unload goods.
• Perform vehicle safety checks before Starting the journey.
• Report any safety concerns immediately to manager.
• Help customers in a professional, respectful, and prompt way.
• Suggested new products to customers that meets their requirements.
• Determine customer buying behavior and competitive edge.
• Maintain and clean delivery vehicles.
High School Diploma |South Dakota, Pierre– 2009
[Give 2 references here]