In a deli clerk resume, you need to portray yourself as a courteous and affable person who can perform his obligations effectively in a fast paced environment. You should demonstrate that you can keep up high standards of customer service at all times.
Subsequent is an excellent Deli Clerk Resume Sample which will assist you write your own. You can modify this sample as per job needs.
Resume Example for Deli Clerk (Less or No Experience)
728 Lake Avenue
Austin, Texas 23454
(834) 323-5823, Emma@email.com
Looking for a position as a deli clerk with ABC Company employing remarkable customer service, clerical and communication skills.
• Over 8 months’ experience working in deli setting
• Expert in preparing customers’ orders.
• Capable of operating slice machines and equipment in a secure and efficient way.
• Complete understanding of everyday operations in deli setting.
• Proficient at guaranteeing the quality of all products sold to customers.
Hanna Supermarkets – Austin, Texas
Deli Clerk, June 2013 – February 2013
• Greeted customers and took their orders in a friendly manner.
• Sliced and weighed deli meats and cheeses.
• Maintained and loaded all assigned segment regions.
• Sterilized deli tools and utensils.
• Maintained neatness and sanitation of all areas.
• Set up every required areas at designated times.
G.E.D | City High School, Austin, Texas – 2012
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Capable of handling accounts and cash effectively.
• Professional attitude.
• Great focus to detail.