Role of a senior clerk is or great importance in any organization. These individual are responsible for providing administrative work in senior capacity and ensuring the smooth running of business operations.
General duties of Senior Clerks include tasks such as maintaining office properties, assisting marketing and sales departments in building and expanding customer base, checking and verifying customer account balances, preparing files and managing and supervising staff.
Interested candidates should posses good reading and writing skills, strong communication skills, an ability to work individually as well as in a team, ability to concentrate for long periods of time and great accuracy and attention to detail.
Sample Resume for Senior Clerk
956 C Street • Atlanta, Georgia 65390 • (463) 861 – 7954 • email@example.com
A strongly motivated and result-oriented individual with 10+ years of experience desiring a Senior Clerk position at ABC company that can benefit from thorough understanding of legal terminology and comprehension of clerical activities. Offering excellent administrative expertise, knowledge of business operations, problem solving skills, organization, and computer competences.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Data Entry||● File Cataloging||● Front Desk Handling|
|● Log Keeping||● Call Forwarding||● Data Retrieval|
|● Reports Creation||● Query Handling||● Employees Evaluation|
|● Correspondence Handling||● Policy Compliance||● Data Compilation|
ABC Company, Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Clerk, March 2013 to Present
• Coordinate with two departments to maintain accurate inventory and signage.
• Provide administrative support to supervising attorneys.
• Responsible for various special reports involving research and resolution of customer accounts.
• Responsible for maintaining an $800,000,000 inventory of government assets.
• Provided excellent customer service to 402 personnel while contributing to efficient operation of a fast paced office for 2.5 years.
XYZ Organiztion, Atlanta, Georgia
Data Entry Clerk, January 2007 to February 2013
• Recorded all incoming and outgoing members of Therapeutic Community to keep accurate attendance.
• Organized daily program schedule by collaborating with team members to manage schedule changes.
• Typed and distributed daily minutes for maintaining event structure and recording daily activities.
• Increased sales by 20% in five years (as part of a team).
• Enter consumer complaints into the DOCS system within 3 days of receipt and enforcement and investigation.
CITY COLLEGE, Atlanta, Georgia
Associate’s Degree in Arts
• Typing Speed 50 WPM
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Turkish