An outstanding resume for clerk receptionist position is very essential while applying for attendant receptionist job. The subsequent example of Clerk Receptionist Cover Letter will assist you in preparing your own job application effectively.
Generally, the Clerk Receptionist is responsible for providing directional and clerical support to make sure that public services are provided in an efficient and skillful way.
Sample Resume for Clerk Receptionist Position
Apt 11, West Street,
Salem, Oregon, SD J7H 8U7
(453) 654-2984, Email Address
Seeking a position as a Clerk Receptionist with Edmonton City Lodge utilizing exceptional clerical and customer service skills to ensure recurring business.
|♦ Problem Solving||♦ Customer Service||♦ Word-Processing|
|♦ Stress Management||♦ Communication||♦ Spreadsheet|
|♦ Team Building||♦ Decision Making||♦ Time Management|
• Have cultural knowledge and sensitivity.
• Very humble to seniors, workmates and customers.
• Showed sound work standards.
• Very truthful and reliable.
Clerk Receptionist | XYZ Company, Salem ,Oregon SD| 2010 – Present
• Answer to open investigation.
• Help in the arrangement of meetings and conferences.
• Make preparations for committee meetings.
• Keep a sufficient record of office supplies.
• Supply general management services to ensure excellence and productiveness.
• Accept, control and transfer telephonic and fax messages.
• Direct the crew and the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Check the use of supplies and equipment.
• Arrange the repair and service of office utensils.
• Pick up and carry the mail.
• Open and date stamp all kinds of agreements.
• Sustain the comprehensive filing system and file all correspondence.
• Provide word-processing and clerical support.
• Originate and sustain a accurate filing management system.
Receptionist | ABC Co-operation, Salem ,Oregon SD | 2004 – 2010
• Responded to all inward calls and grip caller’s questions.
• Helped the Executive Director and other workers as requested.
• Gave managerial services for the Executive Director.
• Re-directed calls as suitable and take sufficient messages when required.
• Helped and guided students, visitors and the broad public.
Diploma: ABC SCHOOL, Salem ,Oregon SD,1998
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
● Well-known with northern cultural and political surroundings.
● Effective knowledge of applicable legislation, policies and processes.