While preparing cover letter for a Cleaning Lady resume, write your related abilities and knowledge. Mention your skills in cleaning the lobbies, verse, offices and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospital wards, schools, and office and private houses.
Below is a cover letter template for Cleaning Lady position. This template can also be used for subsequent alternate job headings
1. Light Responsibility Cleaner
2. Office Cleaning Service
3. Hotel Maid
4. House Cleaner
6. Room Maidservant
8. Hospital Cleaning Lady
Cover Letter Template For Cleaning Lady
234 Noon Avenue
Columbus, Ohio AB 56152
January 10, 2014
Mr. Steve Purcell
234 West Street
Columbus, Ohio AB 57638
Dear Mr. Purcell:
The position of Cleaning Lady at your company requires the abilities, capacity, and work ethics that I have developed as an Room Attendant in The City Hotel. An Active cleaning individual with intensive experience of private houses and hotels, I am keen to utilize my experience for your success.
Here are some of the features of my history that seem to be most suitable to meet your requirements:
• Proven ability to brush, mop, clean, buff and polish surfaces.
• Ability to collect garbage and empty waste containers.
• Expert in assembling linen closet and supplies area.
• Proficient at cleaning, bleaching and polishing kitchen and toilet fixtures and appliances.
• Highly skilled in making beds, adjusting sheets and distributing clean towels and toiletries.
• Experience of dealing with guests’ requests for additional supplies.
Moreover, I have good communication and social skills. My encased resume provides more details about my knowledge and experience in cleaning field. I hope you will consider my credentials. I can also be contacted at (872) 304-4062 to select a meeting time which is convenient to your schedule.
Thank you for your time and consideration.