In order to compose an appealing resume for the position of entry level cleaner, it is very important to first read the job description issued by the prospective employer and then chart out your transferable skills and incorporate them in your resume in a manner that persuades the reader that you are a perfect choice for the position in consideration.
Make sure that you start your resume with an attractive objective statement that speaks of your qualifications and lets the prospective employer know what are you offering.
You can also make a separate skill section after writing the objective statement since you don’t have anything to write in the experience section.
Moreover, it is very important to re-read your resume before sending it, to make sure that is is free of any kind of typing or grammatical errors.
Below is an excellent sample resume for the position of an entry level cleaner.
Entry Level Cleaner Resume Sample with No Experience
497 Lake Avenue | Honolulu, Hawaii 39248 | (814) 456-0285 | [Email]
Highly-reliable and hardworking Cleaner seeking a position with ABC Enterprises utilizing extensive skills in cleaning and know-how of sanitation chemicals.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Able to clean and mop floors, entrance areas and buff tile floor.
• Competent at vacuuming rugs and carpets.
• Capable of dusting and polishing furniture.
• Well-versed in dusting the external surfaces of lighting fixtures.
• Well versed in cleaning garbage cans and disposing of trash in a proper manner.
• Ability to perform general laundry duties.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Neat appearance with positive attitude.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Capable of working with less or no supervision.
• Knowledgeable about state approve hygiene and sanitation conditions.
• Capable of using various cleaning chemicals in a safe manner.
• Abe to take precautionary measure will working with electrical cleaning equipment.
High School Diploma | ABC School, Honolulu, Hawaii | September 2017
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Ability to lift load upto 65 lbs
• Capable of working in rough weather conditions
• Able to work in standing position for several hours
• Valid driver’s license holder