The main aim of an objective statement for cleaner resume is to give prominence to your goal at the very beginning. It sums up your main qualifications, explaining why and how you are the right candidate for the post. An objective statement must highlight some of your key abilities relating to the cleaning job.
Recruiters like to see what you offer in the objective statement, so make certain the skills you choose to mention in the objective statement are the ones that are required by the possible employer.
Cleaner Resume Objective Examples
• Looking for a position as a cleaner with XXX Company employing residential and commercial cleaning abilities to make a better environment for the stakeholders.
• To work for AAA Health Care as a cleaner where abilities and expertise in cleaning, swabbing and buffing can be used to increase the organization’s efficiency.
• Zealous and inspired cleaner looking for a position with City Cleaners. Bringing competence in domestic and commercial cleaning along with real zest for a sterilized environment.
• Expert commercial cleaner, having understanding of cleaning tools and commercial cleaning protocols seeking a cleaner position at Bob Cleaning Service. Offers talent in steward tasks and knowledge in disinfecting techniques to create purified surroundings.
• A skilled cleaner looking for work with a firm where high standards of sanitation and proficiency in maintaining hygienic cleanliness can be admired and used.
• Do you seek a reliable cleaner who is expert in residential as well as commercial cleaning? Are you seeking a professional who has complete understanding of modern cleaning techniques and is efficient in maintaining high sanitation standards? Then I am the right choice.