Carpenter is generally a construction professional who builds, repairs, modifies, renovates and installs structures and fixtures.
Any carpenter’s job requires creativity and a certain skills set. Carpenters must possess ability to work indoor as well as outdoor. All the skills and capabilities of a carpenter must be reflected effectively into his/her resume.
The following resume sample will guide you on making an apt resume for yourself.
See: Carpenter Cover Letter
Carpenter Resume Example
1880 Commons Drive ■ Reston, VA 20191 ■ T: (993) 456 – 7200 ■ E: daniel @ email . com
Seeking a carpenter/wood craftsman position with XYZ Company utilizing creative approach, carpentry education, and hands-on experience to attain the highest level of client’s satisfaction and increase profits accordingly.
• Over 7 years’ extensive experience in carpentry field
• Proficient in crafting close tolerance fit and soundless structures
• Demonstrated ability to apply skilled methods, techniques, and advanced shop mathematics at work
• Fully trained in use of crafting tools and other equipment
• Comprehensive knowledge of reading blueprints
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Lamination Work
● Stain-Grade Trimming Doors Making
● Windows Designing
● Cabinet Installations
● Kitchen Wood Work
● Dry Walls
● Framing (Wood & Steal)
● Demolition Practice
• Trained a number of junior carpenters at General Contractor
• Received performance based bonuses and rewards
• Recently got a vocational training on woodwork from the Craft Club Chicago
• Never received a single complain from any client
Carpenter | Department of The Air Force – Beale AFB, CA | Sep 2010 — Sep 2012
• Provided work in construction, installation, repair and modification of wooden structures
• Adequately performed regular roofing repairs including asphalt, tiles, slate roll roofing, felts and shingles
• Maintained safety procedures & regulations with hygiene
• Monthly equipment maintenance head
• Reported to manager assisting reporting & documentation
Contractor Carpenter | Tulane University – New Orleans, LA | Aug 2009 — Sep 2010
• Carpentry regular maintenance work
• Completed an order of 500 wooden desks and chairs for classrooms
• Campus renovation twice a year which included polishing furniture, any required repair work etc.
General Carpenter | ABC Company – Bridgeport, CT | Aug 2008 — Aug 2009
• Carried out all kinds of carpentry work ranging from renovations to new building construction projects
• Installed cabinets, flooring, windows, doors, roof supports etc.
Maintenance Carpenter | Katmai – Goodfellow, TX | May 2005 — Jul 2008
• Provided carpentry maintenance on training devices & Aerospace Ground Equipment at Garland Fire Training Academy
• Planning and work layout from blueprints, drawings, models, or verbal instructions
• Used numerous carpenter hand tools, portable power tools & measuring instruments
Grand City School, Windsor, VT | 2004
Associate of Applied Science in Carpentry
• Major: Commercial Carpentry
• GPA: 3.4
• Independent worker
• Creative and innovative
• Believe in quality instead of quantity of work