If you like caring for others, obtaining a position as a caregiver would have been a perfect choice for you. Caregivers are responsible for taking care of adults or children at the home of the employer.
To acquire a job as a caregiver, you need to write an excellent resume that is modified according to the requirements of a possible employer.
● Begin your resume with a good aim or profile statement showing your skills.
● Write about your education and fundamental abilities which will assist you perform this job effectively.
● Mention your work experience and accomplishments in reverse chronological order.
● If you do not have any prior relevant experience you may include honorary, internship or summer position which might have some relevance to this position.
Pursuing is a sample care-giver resume which contains related sections and a topic list under each topic. You can utilize this sample to build your own resume.
Caregiver Resume Design template
194 Case Street
Richmond, Virginia 81635
Victoria @ email.com
Keen to work at a private home or a medical center. An excellent track record of successes with clients of different economic and social backgrounds.
Passionate and constructive Care-giver with 7 years’ extensive experience in personal treatment area. Committed to deliver extraordinary help and support to adults as well as children. I own remarkable communication skills and ability to build and maintain professional relationships with clients. Track record of exceeding clients’ expectations and constantly boosting their quality of life by introducing self help skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Companionship||● Errands Running||● Personal Care|
|● Housekeeping||● Toilet/Bath Assistance||● Catheter Care|
|● Meal Preparation||● Feeding||● Exercising Assistance|
|● ACLS Certification||● Medicine Administration||● Current Driver’s License|
Caregiver | ELDER CARE, Richmond, Virginia |June 2008 to Present
• Provide quality fellowship to clients all day long and help them in hygiene maintenance and performing daily tasks.
• Guide the clients to hospitals and constantly tell their condition and improvement to family and concerned doctor.
• Predict client’s daily needs and handle them properly.
• Maintain client confidentiality and privacy protocols.
• Create and maintain active communication channels with the client’s family and physician.
• Started table games club at the facility which improved inter- resident communication greatly increasing the overall quality of life.
• Attained 100% client satisfaction within 2 months of work.
• Diagnosed early symptoms of stroke in a client, provided basic life support and timely shifted her to the hospital thus saving her life.
Housekeeper |ABC CARE SERVICE, Richmond, Virginia|April 2006 to June 2008
• Maintained the assigned floors in neat and clean condition.
• Cleaned, scrubbed, dusted, carried out laundry and maintenance tasks.
• Performed light cooking and kitchen assistance activities.
• Attained the ‘Most Committed Employee Award’ twice during work.
• Assisted the renovation of a 16 room residential facility by working solely within a fortnight’s time.
High School Diploma | Public School, Richmond, Virginia 2005