A babysitter usually take care of children of a particular family for some hours while the guardians are at work or away. A babysitter may prepare meal for the children and find age suitable methods to keep them entertained. The key to become a successful babysitter is to keep the children safeguarded and entertained in ways that must be other than watching TV or movies.
Subsequent are some skills for a babysitter resume or CV. You may utilize some of these statements in the skills, qualifications, capabilities or strengths section of your babysitter resume
Sample Skills for Babysitter Resume
- Proficient at monitoring and caring for children in the absence of guardians or regular caregiver.
- Expert in diaper-changing and bottle-feeding.
- Demonstrated expertise to control the activities of children effectively.
- Successful track record of handling emergency situations effectively.
- Highly skilled in playing games and engaging children in educational activities.
- Proven ability to bathe, dress and feed babies and children.
- Special ability to arrange activities such as games and outings to provide fun and exercise.
- Proficient at carrying out housekeeping tasks.
- Skilled in preparing meals for children according to the employer’s directions.
- Able to act rapidly and stay calm in medical emergencies.
- Patient and cool tempered individual.
- Excellent sense of humor.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel.
- First Aid and CPR Certified.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Trustworthy in maintaining family budgets, accounts and bills.
- Adaptable to the varying needs of children.
- Effective problem-solving skills and capability to discipline children in agreement with the demands of parents.
- Dependable to care for home and children in the absence of guardians.
- Proven expertise to arrange family parties and events.
- Vigilant in monitoring the activities of children during rest periods and meals.
- Able to take care of lawn and pets when required.
- Skilled at keeping the house and kitchen neat and tidy.
- Self-confident individual with a professional appearance and attitude.